EO cylinder management system
To streamline the management and supply of the gas required for sterilisation processes, we devised and designed an automated control and tracking system.
The system continuously monitors the state of the cylinders and the amount of gas they contain and can generate an alert when the material is running low to anticipate replenishment.
You can continuously control the flow of gas and avoid production downtime.
How it works
Once the cylinders are loaded into the control platform, the operator connects them and links each unique ID to a specific selected valve.
This system enables precise tracking of any errors or malfunctions and makes it possible to trace the origin of the gas.
The system’s ingenuity lies in its automatic switching capability
When an EO gas cylinder is empty, the software switches the feed line to the next one. The system thereby avoids direct operator intervention, production downtime stoppages and interruptions of the sterilisation cycle.
- Painted steel structure and frame.
- Stainless steel manifold with cylinder holder.
- ATEX-certified pneumatic valves in AISI 316 stainless steel.
- AISI 304 stainless steel pre-heater and polished industrial stainless steel outer shell.
- Control panel, automation with PLC interface and operator panel.
- Customisable number and size of cylinders depending on process volumes and type of plant.
The automated cylinder management system can also be added to third-party installations subject to feasibility assessment.